Vista Compliance Laboratories is an independent testing and product certification service provider located in Orange County. We are searching for an Marketing Specialist at our San Clemente, CA location.
Vista Labs provides compliance testing services for wireless/electrical and electronic products. We also help customers obtain regulatory certifications recognized both domestically and internationally. By providing compliance testing services, quality assurance, and globally recognized certifications for wireless/electronic products (including cellular devices, household appliances, consumer electronic products, wireless/IoT devices, lighting/electrical equipment, medical devices, information communications technology, and industrial equipment) we ensure the quality and safety of electrical products and devices used by people throughout the world.
We are always eager to find driven, intelligent, and experienced people to join our fast-paced and growing team. If you want to be part of a group of skilled, accountable, and collaborative professionals, take a look at our open positions.
Vista Labs is looking for a marketing professional who excels in video and promotional content creation, digital marketing and design, brand development and management, customer outreach and engagement, and is responsible for content across all channels. Are you motivated to participate in a multi-tasking environment? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Apply online and join the #1 provider of EMC/EMI, RF, SAR compliance testing services as well as global product certifications.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will be involved in and responsible for all facets of marketing including social media, content marketing, email marketing, search marketing, analytics, services marketing, campaign marketing, industry solutions, and sales and partner teams, and be responsible for the positioning of the business, messaging, and content across all channels. You will create compelling stories that highlight the business value of solutions and services. You will work cross-functionally to implement go-to-market strategies and interface with stakeholders across various platforms. You will report to and provide services for one or more high-level executives, as well as support the staff. Under minimal supervision, you will perform advanced, diversified, and complex marketing duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skill and knowledge of marketing tools and strategies.
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have the ability to take initiative, innovate, meet tight deadlines, and prioritize daily tasks. A strong background in marketing, design, communication, planning, and working with content creation software will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and operate marketing solutions that align with the potential buyers of our services.
- Collaborate with other partners, departments, or functions to define and deliver the solutions, value propositions, marketing narratives, and core sales enablement content.
- Build thought leadership, content, and tools for marketing campaigns and web.
- Develop the “story” for key organization and industry moments.
- Drive alignment across sales, product, developer relations, and marketing functions to realize the shared goals of the marketing plan.
- Market research and analysis
- Research, write, edit, and manage blog posts, press releases, campaign content, and other materials for market education, sales acceleration, and partner enablement, and imagine how they can be repurposed into additional content.
- Event planning and coordination
- Content creation in the form of social media, video, images, flyers, banners, brochures, calendars, campaigns, and other forms of client and customer outreach.
- Online presence and web creation, management, road-mapping, SEO, and content.
- Day-to-day marketing operations
- Assist with projects, which may include creating, reviewing, and revising documents, supporting documentation and working with Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
- Support the sales, technology, and business activities of the company as needed.
- Perform clerical support in an efficient manner
- Provide ad hoc support around office and support to other departments, as required.
- All other tasks and duties assigned as required to meet project and/or business needs.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent; associates degree and/or vocation program. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing, marketing research, communications, or international marketing or equivalent preferred. Understanding of technologies and background is preferred.
- 2+ years of design, digital marketing, content, client services, customer success, project management, web projects, and professional multi-level organization experience is preferred.
- High level of professionalism, integrity, and the ability to work autonomously.
- Strong to excellent verbal written, interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills.
- Customer-focused. Team player.
- Computer and internet proficiency including digital marketing applications, office applications, marketing tools/strategies. Previous large scale marketing initiatives, projects, or experience is a plus.
- Windows and Mac operating system literacy.
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, self-directed, and well-organized individual.
- Must be self-motivated, directed, and able to work in a multi-tasking environment.
- Pro-active attitude and excellent organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to function independently within a broad scope of guidelines and established policies and goals.
- Ability to manage workload and assignments in a fast-paced environment while working within required deadlines.
- Travel may be required.
Other General Requirements / Responsibilities:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, listen, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach, stoop, kneel to install computer equipment.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work.
- Light to moderate lifting is required
Vista Compliance Laboratories is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.