The Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) provides requirements for Private Automatic Branch Exchange System for Connection to Public Switched Telephone Network and Internet Protocol Network.
MCMC MTSFB TC T003:2019 is the technical code for certification (compliance /type approval) of these communication products. SIRIM (The Standard and Industrial Research Institute of Malaysia) shall use the latest technical code for the purpose of certifying communications equipment in this scope.
The specifications for the general and technical requirements are provided.
- Power supply requirements
- Power supply cord and mains plug requirements
- Interoperability and connectivity requirements
- Marking requirements
- Electromagnetic compatibility and electrical safety requirements
- Generic network diagram setup for Terminal Equipment (TE)
- Extension telephones and exchange lines
- Tones and cadences
- Ringing current
- Numbering scheme
- Transmission requirements
- Route restrictions
This technical code replaces the previous version of technical code.
All affected applicants are given a six (6) month grace period, effective from May 8, 2019 to comply with the requirements specified in the latest technical code. This grace period ends on November 7, 2019.