The National Radio Research Agency (RRA) of South Korea updates the Phase I procedures of Annex I, including technical requirements for electromagnetic compatibility and telecom terminal/radio equipment.
This update was issued on September 3, 2019.
The list of updates from the previous version are as follows:
- Notice on Conformity Assessment of Broadcasting and Communications Equipment (RRA Public Notification 2019-12, Jul 24, 2019)
- Technical Requirements for grounding equipment, customer premise telecom equipment, line equipment and common ducts, etc. (RRA Public Notification 2019-11, July 18, 2019)
- Unlicensed Radio Equipment Established Without Notice (MSIT Public Notification 2019-74, Aug 30, 2019)
- Technical Requirements for Radio Equipment for Maritime Services (RRA Public Notification 2019-13, Aug 16, 2019)
- Technical Requirements for Radio Equipment for Telecommunication Services (RRA Public Notification 2019-9, Jun 3, 2019)
- KN 301 489-7 and KN 301 489-24 were replaced by KN 301 489-52 and KN 301 489-26 was replaced by KN 301-489-50 as noted in RRA Public Notification 2019-5, Mar 11, 2019.
New Reference for Administrative Provision
New Reference for Technical Requirements for Telecommunications Terminal Equipment
New Reference for Technical Requirements for Radio Equipment
Notes Regarding Latest EMC Standards
The complete Annex I document containing the list of technical regulations for South Korea, as well as the Phase I procedures can be found here.