The Office of The National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC) of Thailand issued TS 1035-2562 for wireless equipment in the 2.4 / 5 GHz band.
The updates contained in TS 1035-2562 do not effect products previously certified.
The following is a summary of the changes in the new standard:
- Specifies the version of the EN test standard.
- Accepts harmonised standard ETSI EN 302 502 for the frequency range 5.725 - 5.850 GHz.
- No longer accepts ETSI EN 300 440 for the frequency range 5.725 - 5.850 GHz (previously temporarily accepted). Test reports must be per ETSI EN 302 502, FCC 47 CFR 15.247, or FCC 47 CFR 15.407.
- Allows LTE under private network or IMT, which follows LTE band 46 (opened previously). Both technologies are for 5 GHz.
- Accepts IEC 62368-1 along with TIS1561-2556 or IEC 60950-1 for electrical safety.
NBTC TS 1035-2562 replaces NTC TS 1012-2551 RLAN and is effective as of November 12, 2019.