Enterprise Singapore (ESG) has published the 2020 Information Booklet for the Singapore Consumer Protection (Safety Requirements) Registration Scheme.
The main changes are as follows:
- Updated contact number for CPS related matters
- Retailer must register modified Controlled Goods themselves
- Updated safety standards for various items such as fans, AC and multi way adaptors, etc.
- Updated additional requirements for various items such as Controlled Goods, AC adaptors, ceiling fan, etc.
- Clarified that registered Suppliers must submit renewal applications online 6 months before the expiry of SDoCs
- Updated non-technical changes
- Updated table of non-controlled goods
The 2020 Information Booklet can be found here.