The Philippines Energy Utilization Management Bureau of the Department of Energy (DOE) released a draft Implementing Guidelines of PELP for Televisions
Some notable energy details include :
- 1. The Normative Standard Reference PNS IEC 62087:2013 3rd edition, PNS 378:2000, and IEC 62301
- 2. 3 units of the base model for sampling method
- 3. The validity of energy labels for up to 12 months from the date it is issued.
The implementation of timelines will be:
- Accepting applications for Company Registration started on the first week of December 2020.
- Accepting applications for Product Registration and Label Issuance of Television sets starts March 2021
- The Labels for LIghts Products and Televisions should get to market in June 2022. Comments will be taken until January 25th, 2021