Singapore The Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) issued a revisions updates on Technical Specifications for Short Range Devices (TS SRD).
This new standard is up for public comments. The date that the public comments close will be June 1st, 2021.
This revision updates the existing technical specifications for Short Range Devices (TS SRD) with the following changes:
- Keeping up with the latest developments in international standards
- Addition of a sub-section on equipment safety testing
- Addition of an assessment conformance checklist
- Revision to Table 1: Technical Requirements for Short Range Devices (SRD)
- Re-ordering of frequency bands in ascending order