India Telecommunication Engineering Center (TEC) has now updated their version of the Procedure for Mandatory Testing and Certification of Telecommunications Equipment (MTCTE).
TEC has released a new version of the procedure for MTCTE in May 2021.
This new version, considered as Version 2.1, incorporates the following:
- MTCTE labeling requirement changes in Annexure-D
- Addition of fee details for certificate modification and renewal cases in Annexure-C.
- Deletion of Table II and III of Annexure-A.
- Inclusion of generic relaxation w.r.t. ILAC test report submission or exemption of test parameters based on designated CAB availability in India.
- The dispatch of a consignment of Telecom equipment from a foreign port shall be treated as the date of import.