The Serbian Ministry of economy, sector for quality and safety of products has issued amendments to the LVD and EMC Rulebook. Amendments are only in Serbian language. The new amendments of Rulebooks will commence on 1st of January 2022.
- -Confirmations of Conformity that issued by Kvalitet in year 2021 are valid and everything as per previous rulebooks
- -Before 01/01/2022, you should have a 3A mark on products (where EMC and LVD CoC's are required). with the last 2 digits of the year of issue CoC's and number of notification bodies.
- -No market surveillance
- -Confirmations of Conformity are not mandatory, Kvalitet will issue Certificates (instead of Confirmations of Conformity) confirming of the technical documentation with EMC and LVD Rulebooks)
- -During the control, Serbian market inspection will take into consideration Kvalitet's Certificates and the control process will be simpler and faster.
- -After 01.01.2022. just 3A mark (without last 2 digits of the year of issue CoC's and number of notification body).
- -During the control, Serbian market surveillance will be taken into consideration.